We not only purchase from the general public, but we also purchase from local school districts, city entities & local businesses. Below is a list of items we currently purchase:
- Aluminum (Cans and other types of Aluminum)
- Rims (Regular Alum Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Truck Wheels) Tires must be removed.
- Appliances (Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Water Heaters, Microwaves, Stoves)
- Car Batteries
- Brass (All Types)
- Vehicles (Must have title/Remove gas tank)
- Copper (Clean and Insulated)
- Iron/Tin/Scrap Metal
- Stainless Steel
- A/C Coils-Reefers
- Lead & Lead Weights
Most of the items listed require the customer to have a valid, state-issued I.D./Cash Card (Issued by us as required by TxDPS) It is against the law to attempt to sell certain items so please feel free to call first to be sure.
All our scales, including our small standard scales and our truck scale, are calibrated on a regular basis and are certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture.
Mission location 8am-12pm
Edinburg & Alamo locations 9am-1pm